Terms and Conditions
1. Listing of equipment is limited to TAARS members only. However, you may list items for a friend who is not a TAARS member.
2. You will be responsible for the accuracy of the description of an item you list, as will be that of a friend listing his/her listing.
3. If you want to include a photo to illustrate your listing, keep in mind there isn't much room on the page for large images. Usually, a manufacturer's model number will suffice.
4. Describe the item as best you can in the space provided. Example: "Working, incl manual"
5. The terms of the exchange can be whatever you want; dollars, swap, barter--your call
6. Your item will be listed on the web page for 30 days starting with the day after the listing is published on the web. You may extend the listing by contacting the webmaster.
7. Include your contact information, such as call, phone no. e-mail, etc.
8. How to list your stuff? Contact the webmechanic. He'll take it from there.